Friday, May 11, 2007

The Power of Microstock

How much can you earn from microstock? Can you quit your day job and do microstock full-time? Puzzling over all these questions but no answers? This post in the ShutterStock forum may offer you a glimpse of what you can potentially achieve.


Two months ago I promised to make it official when I crossed the “1000Dls in one day” barrier. I am now overly-thrilled to be able to present this cropped screenshot of when it happened. I even crossed the barrier with 170 DLs in surplus!! WooHooo is all I can say!


Now, can you see the power of microstock? By the way, in the table above, the 1st column is the date, the 2nd column is number of downloads, the 3rd column is the MONEY you earn on that day. 1170 downloads in a SINGLE day. Impressive, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment