Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gathering of Old & New

Friday evening was the rare occasion that almost everybody in our group went out together for dinner at the Noble House, one of Tung Lok group of restaurants. The food was not really good, the prawns were not fresh at all. However, the ocassion was rare, it has been a long time since the last time we had such a gathering. Everybody was happy.

Today, I went for a gathering with LYZ & LJ, then I brought along our juniors from the 12th batch, XW & his g/f HW. A wonderful chitchat session cum tea appreciation at Tea Chapter. XW & HW are going to graduate next year, they wanted to learn more about what the different types of jobs are like so that they can choose wisely.

After the teas session, we went to Buddha's Tooth Relic Temple for a visit, then dinner at a Sichuan restaurant. The food was in fact was not bad, although it was not fantastically good either. Most importantly, everybody had a good time.

I had only met XW once, that was on my flight from SG to Macau last Chinese new year, so I actually couldn't remember how he looks like :) Anyway, he & his g/f are an interesting pair.
LYZ & LJ are my old friend who came to SG with me back in 1992.

No comments:

Post a Comment