Wednesday, February 18, 2009

JJ Lin Jun Jie 林俊杰

This is a very back-dated post. I happened to bump into JJ Lin Jun Jie's meet the fans session at last year's Chinese book fair at Suntec City. Too bad, I was there late, and he was already singing the very last song. Followed by a one-to-one photograph session with his fans on-stage. For those few who had the honour to go on-stage, I don't know how long they had been queuing at the venue waiting for that moment to come.


Sometimes I really pity those 'stars'. They have to be approachable to almost everybody, sometimes even have to do things that ordinary people won't want to do. In certain cases, I feel those 'stars' are kind of modern day geisha. "stars" is just a name that sounds more glam.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you at a certain point that a star is like a "modern geisha"...pleasing the audience is just a part of the package. But JJ's a such a friendly and down to earth person who really likes to interact with his fans~ As a JJ fan, I really can see the sincerity in his eyes when interacting with him~ ^^

    ReplyDelete