Sunday, July 3, 2011

Transformer - Dark of the Moon


This is the very first time I watch a Transformer movie in cinema, and in 3D!  When I watched the last Transformer movie at my colleague's place, the scenes are confusing, objects flying around and making me feel dizzy.  I was a bit hesitant whether I should watch the 3D version, which might even worse!

Well, I was happy when the movie started.  The 3D scenes are there make the scene more vivid and realistic, but not to make you feel dizzy.  You get more sense of 'involvement'.

The story is plain and predictable, and as usual, a lot of scenes are totally unbelieveable.  For example, when one key character is about to die, there is always someone there to save him/her.  Ok, that's movie.  You can't compare that with real life stories :)

The female lead, Roise Huntington-Whiteley, is beautiful and a feast to the eyes.  I have read reviews criticizing her for lousy acting and does not fit with Sam well.  They are just jealous.  PERIOD.

If you are looking for some entertainment, to escape for a while from reality, it is a pretty good movie to watch.  If you are looking for complicated plots, thought-provoking philosophy, then please choose another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment