Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Being Successful

Feeling reluctant to update my blog these few days. Too tired from work, and feeling a bit down actually. I always want to be a successful person, but somehow the more you long for something, the farther away that something is from you. I long for success, however, I can't even master some basic skills, such as getting a driver's license :(

How to be more successful? I always ponder. Some say you should work hard, some say it is all pre-determined by your karma, or fate, or whatsoever powerful masters of the world. A Taiwanese auther, and former member of the Legistative Yuan, Li Ao (李敖) said you want to have a sense of success, you need to be confident, sometimes even a bit self-deceiving... Mmmh.... Interesting comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment