Tuesday, November 25, 2008

eBook

My first contact with eBook was reading Dan Brown's Demons & Angels. It was quite different. Instead of hold a physical book in your hand and flip the pages, you click your mouse :D And if you wish, you can read the book anywhere on your PDA or handphone.

eBook is also good in the sense that it gives large saving in printing and material cost, and it can help lower the publisher cost, as well as the shipping cost. I have been looking at some eBook auctions at eBay, everybody is offering 'free shipping'. I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. eBook 'shipping' is nothing more than just a click away. :D

I am also thinking of compiling all my previous writings on microstock into an eBook as a beginner's guide. Do you think anyone will be interested to buy it? Any way, I just started the first few pages. Hopefully, it will be ready after new year. Curious to see the response.

2 comments:

  1. louis make it readable on my iphone, i will reserve a copy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. I will learn how to make it readable on iphone. :)

    ReplyDelete