Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant

Title: Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant - Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
Author: Robert T. Kiyosaki/Sharon L. Lechter

This is another book in the Rich Dad Poor Dad series. I always like Robert's books, his books kind of shape my view on my personal financial matters.

In this book, he outlines the 7 steps to finding financial fast track:

1. It's time to mind your own business
2. Take control of your cash flow
3. Know the difference between risk and risky
4. Decide what kind of investor you want to be
5. Seek mentors
6. Make disappointment your strength
7. The power of faith

He classified investors to 7 different levels, and I am at level 3, the so-called 'pig' investor who is always loosing money, buy high, sell low. It is high time I broke this 'curse', or 'norm', and advance to the next level. :) Working hard to achieve it...

This is a book that you should read, especially if you are like my own dad, who still insists that the flat he is living in is an asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment