Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fish & Co.

I have never been a big fan of Fish & Co. The last time I had a meal at Fish & Co. at Wheelock place, I got a stomach-ache, not diarrhea yet, but bad enough.

Today, since my big brother wanted to have our dinner at Fish & Co. @T2 Changi Airport, so I just went with the flow.

I ordered a swordfish collar. I thought it would be tiny piece of fish and then I could finish it at easy. It turned out to be two gigantic pieces of fish. I think, as the name says, the portion of the fish between the head & body. The bone is gigantic, and suprisingly there is still lots of meat for me to go around. The fish is a bit dry, no juice, but then if you dip it into the sauce that comes with the fish, the taste actually is not bad.

We happily finished our meal, paid our bill and left the place. I hit the call of nature and immediately went to the toilet to relief myself. Then by the time I came back to meet my big brother, then I found him talking to the assistant manager of Fish & Co., Cris, who was holding the bill. My big brother told me Cris was saying we were undercharged! We had to pay more! WTH??!! My big brother took out his handphone and use the calculator there to do the calculation and then proved we were correctly charge! Cris just went off without saying sorry or apologize in the any form. It was so rude. She made us look as if we were cheats!

No comments:

Post a Comment