Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend Reviewers

I have this constant fear of my photos being reviewed on weekends. It seems that there are many part-time reviewers who work on mainly on weekends. They are a lot more strict, or more peculiar about rules.

For example, I have many photos of the same model from the same shoot accepted. Then there are two occasions that photos from that same shoot was rejected simply because the model release was not to their liking. One insisted that I must use the model release from that particular microstock site, although my general purpose model release had been accepted by the same microstock site time and again.

This weekend reviewers phenomenon does not apply to one single microstock site, it applies to almost all the stock sites. Every site has this problem.

The best solution? Don't get your photos reviewed on weekends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment