Sunday, April 18, 2010

Foot Reflexology Cautions

Went for a foot massage yesterday.  It had been almost a year since I had my last one.  It felt good after the massage.  In recent days, I couldn't really have deep sleep, and couldn't sleep for long.  6 hours a day is about the best that I could do.

After the foot massage, I slept for 8-9 hours last night and in good sound deep deep sleep.  My body feels energized in the morning and my mind is fresh.  I like this feeling.

Foot reflexology is good but then still there are some points for you to take note.

1. Don't do it too often.  Foot reflexology is like a booster to your body.  Your body is like a camp fire, when the fire was just set, it can have big flames, burning fiercely, but when the wood is about fully burnt, you can still use a stick to probe the fire and the fire can become big again.  However, you know the fire will sooner or later die off unless you throw in some additional wood. It is the same for foot reflexology.  It can give your body a boost, but if you don't solve the problem from the root, the same problem will come back and it will get worse.  For old people, it is recommended not to have foot massage more than once or twice a month.

2. Do not have foot massage 30 mins before or after meal. 

3. After foot massage, keep your feet dry & warm for at least 2 hours. 

Enjoy your foot reflexology and wish everybody good health :)

No comments:

Post a Comment