Monday, November 1, 2010

Pho House@Suntec

Wandering around in town and ended up in Suntec.  Pho House has this 3-course set meal, so decided to give it a try.

The first course is the famous Vietnamese spring roll.  Somehow, I don't know why Vietnamese like spring roll so much, as it is generally lack of any taste other than the taste of mint leaves.  However, it is indeed very healthy.  As it is not deep-dried as Singapore's local version of spring rolls.


Pho House's spring is not too bad, I must say, if you dip it in the right sauce :)


My main dish is grilled beef with salad and rice.  The beef is a bit overdone and was too chewy.

My friend's main course is beef rice noodle.  There are three types of beef in the noodle, including beef ball, marinated beef & some kind of tender beef.  The taste is not bad I must say.


The finale of the meal is Vietnamese coffee.  They serve it with that traditional French coffee dripper.  Well, too bad that neither the dripper nor the coffee is authentic, so you can lower your expectation.


My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment