Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9.11

September 11, such a special day, it is a day that will be remembered in history for the collapse of the New York World Trade Centre, as a result of the terrorist act of some cowards.

September 11, it is also my anniversary day of joining my current company in 2000. On the 1st anniversary, I was sitting in my living room, with my flatmates, watching the tallest building in the world being ramped into by two jumbo airliners, and the subsequent collapse of the two towers. Awe & shock, what else can better describe my first reaction?

September 11, happens to be one of my friend's birthday. I don't know whether she has the mood to celebrate her birthday, on a day that many others are actually mourning.

September 11, 2007, unlikely there will be another terrorist act of the same scale as 6 years ago, but the financial market may pose a much bigger threat to more than the terrorists.

Let's pray for a brighter future, and better tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment