Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going Home...

Heading off to Hong Kong tomorrow morning, for my annual Chinese New Year holidays. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me.

First, I have to get up early in the morning and catch a bus to Changi Airport terminal 3. It will my first time departing from T3. Hopefully this new terminal will impress me.

Then from Hong Kong, I need to take a bus to Grand China Hotel Guangzhou, then take subway home. The total journey will take about 8 hours (Praying going through Hong Kong/Mainland China custom will be smooth, I don't want to get stuck in the long queue).

Why don't I take a direct flight to Guangzhou? SIA doesn't allow me to claim my free ticket for the direct flight from Singapore to Guangzhou, from Singapore to Hong Kong is the only possibility. So, no choice! I have to first go to Hong Kong. But at least I am traveling on SIA. There will be food, and drinks, and entertainment. I am wondering whether I will get to watch 'Red Cliff 2' during the flight. I watched 'Red Cliff 1' during my flight to Tokyo, but dosed off half way.

Ok, I will take this opportunity to wish everybody


新春快乐 恭喜发财 牛年好运连连!

No comments:

Post a Comment