Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Microstock: Quick Review at Shutterstock

Ever since the beginning of 2010, the review time at Shutterstock has been very short.  In general, a batch gets reviewed in about 48 hours, now it only takes a couple of hours. 

I submit a batch at around 7 o'clock in the morning, by noon, they have been reviewed and approved.  This does not just happen once or twice, but quite consistently ever since a new year began.  At first, I thought it was the holiday season and not many people were submitting, but I noticed the statistics still shows 80,000 to 100,000 photos are being added to the Shutterstock library. 

Kudos to the Shutterstock team.  They do a very good job for us.  One complaint though, I am not getting as many downloads as I usually get for January.  Maybe their sales team should step up their efforts too?  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment