Saturday, January 16, 2010

Zazzle Store

I was introduced to www.zazzle.com by fellow Shutterstock.com members.  What is a zazzle store?  Ok, the concept is not really new.  Basically you upload your images or designs to the website, and then design a product to sell.  The product can be a mug, a T-shirt, a poster, etc.  You can have any designs as your imagination is the limit.  Then Zazzle will deliver the product to your customer, and you get a cut for royalties.  The percentage of royalties is set by you.

I started my small little store here with some posters and post cards.  From my past experience, it is not so easy to get any sales.  There are simply way too many products available, and yours might be just buried deep in the thousands, if not hundred of thousands of products.  But today, I just got an email informing me "hey, your got a sale!" 

This poster is what has been sold.  The royalty is small in absolute terms, but hey, I am happy, no matter what, that's my very first sales, man.

You can take a look at my product below too. 


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment