Thursday, April 16, 2009

Digital Photography School

I am very bored these days at home, so I did some search on the internet looking for some new juice new ideas, or whatever that may be interesting on photography. Then I came across this website - Digital Photography School.

It seems pretty fun over there. They have a 101 for beginners. Useful tips for people who just pick up photography, or someone who want to improve their pictures after a while.

I skim through the page on composition. Interesting, especially the explanation on using lines. I have been taught about it many years ago, but then I have never applied it very effectively in my own photos. Their examples do give me a bit more understanding.

Their website is: http://digital-photography-school.com/

Check it out, it is fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment