Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Setback

Today is the very last day of June and June is really not my month. Bad news one after another, and some past mistakes keep coming back to haunt me. Very happy this unlucky month has come to an end. However, the setbacks are still there and they won't just disappear on its own. My goals, something I have envisioned, will become totally unotainable right now. I will have to take at least one step, if more, back from my original plan, and may even have to change my direction, taking my dreams, my vision, my goals elsewhere.

Even Emperor Han-wu had to wait for a long 8 years before he could continue his own plan, to start his own chase of his dream, so my setback is really nothing. A detour may actually lead me to a path more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment