Saturday, June 20, 2009

Currency Trading

Title: Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis
Subtitle: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets
Author: Ashraf Laidi
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc 2009

This is a book by a well-known currency trader and analyst Ashraf Laidi. It explains the financial history, how did we get where we are today.

I didn't finish reading this book, as I couldn't comprehend well the contents. For the first few chapters about the financial history, from the turn of the 20th century, to where we are now, are informative and understandable. As it gets deeper and more financial jargons are involved, I am kind of lost. In addition, currency trading is an arena completely greek to me.

I probably should just KIV this book, and read it when I have more basic knowledge about currency trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment