Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Electricity Bill Going Up Soon?

Just watched the news, which said that our electricity tariff might be going up soon. Oil prices has gone up to about US$68/barrel from its low of US$38/barrel?

OMG, price increase again, just when the weather is getting hotter and hotter day by day. I thought recession will bring price down, but not this one. This current recession is one of the worst I have seen. Prices don't go down, they go up. A meal used to cost me only S$2.50? Then S$3.50? Now it is inching up to S$4.00, sometimes even S$5.00.

I firmly believed that after this current recession, there will be hyperinflation. All commodities will go up in price, as they are getting mroe and more rare. But then I say only lor, no action one. Don't even dare to touch the commodity ETF, so volatile. Weak heart will sure get heart attacks often. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment