Friday, May 21, 2010

First Goal for 2010 Achieved

Today is a very happy day for me.  I have been working on this goal since year 2000, of course, with an interruption of about 9 years?  Anyway, after all the efforts and the money spent for the past 8 months, I achieved this first goal for 2010.

Looking back, all the past failures back in 2000 and also earlier this year, it was not really that I am not good enough, or incapable or whatsoever reasons that I couldn't achieve that goal, rather, it was my mind.  My own mind was my arch-enemy.  My mind was full of negative thoughts and focuses on all the bad things.  What you focus on expands.  Somebody said that and so it will.  I focused on the failures and negative aspects and so they expanded in my life, snow-balling. 

I am very grateful to Cornelius who gave me the T. Harv Eker's book of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, and also T. Harv Eker who wrote that book to share the secrets of life.  That small little book changed my mindset and so my results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment