Friday, May 28, 2010

StarHotel Anderson, Milano

It has been our company's tradition to stay at StarHotel Anderson, Milan, which is conveniently located right next to Milan's central station.  There is a direct bus from Malpensa Airport to Milan Central Station.  And from Milan's Central Station, you can easily travel to nearby cities for a day trip or something.

The rooms are small, but very clean and neat.  The Milan subway passes by the hotel, so some of the lower level rooms may get a bit noisy from the passing trains.  Staff there are not too bad either.

However, all that good impression changed on one single day.  On my return to my hotel room one night, I found a lighter on a table in my room.  I don't smoke and I don't have any lighter with me.  So, where did this lighter come from?  The chambermaid?  Did she smoke in my room?  Or even worse, somebody sneaked into my room?  I checked my stuff, including the small safe in the hotel room, everything was intact. 

This lighter is also unlikely to be left by the previous guest as my room is a non-smoking room.  Do you see that non-smoking card? 


Well, next time when I visit Milan, I really need to think thrice before I decide to stay at StarHotel Anderson again. 

1 comment: