Sunday, August 21, 2011

Final Destination 5 - Testing Your Bravery


Watched 'FINAL DESTINATION 5' over the weekend in JB.  The movie is shocking, bloody, violent, cruel, and offers no hope.  It serves as a test to your bravery when you are facing extreme tragedy, and the bloodest ever scene you have ever seen.  To add salt to the wound, nobody has a chance, even a slim one, to escape.  Buddhism sutra claims that if you are full of good karma, then you will not be afraid when faced with such extreme tragedy.  Obviously in this case I am not.  The show time for the movie is 1 hour 33 minutes in total, but I think I only watched for around 45 minutes, and spent the rest of the time with my eyes closed, and ears covered.  The death scenes are extremely bloody and not for the faint-hearted.

Unless you really want to test yourself, I would not recommend this movie.  This movie is not going to get you feel relaxed or happy after watching it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment