Monday, August 22, 2011

Yoga - For People Who Have Neck & Back Pain

My sedentary life has made me suffer from constant neck and back pain.  The condition gets worse recently due to heavy work load, and constant staring at my computer monitor.  By chance, I saw this video in YouTube about a Yoga exercise for people who suffer the same kind of pain as I do.

Nothing to lose anyway, and I badly need some physical exercise to relax my body, and soul.  I really don't see anything special about the Yoga movements, they are just like our normal stenching exercises, however, the result was wonderful.  After following through most (not all) the routine, I felt some good physically.  My neck pain is gone, my back pain is gone, although now my thighs are aching from the exercises.



I have linked the video here, so you can give it a try if you like.  I must admit I only follow through the first 1/3 of the routine, as the rest are too demanding for this beginner.  Oh, yeah, please just ignore the very first portion where they ask for a donation.  Donate only if you really want to.

Enjoy your Yoga exercises.  You will not regret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment