Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Annoying Valued-Added Services

I bought a new mobile phone from SingTel recently, it comes with a 30-day free valued-added services, including winning 4D numbers, EPL news and selected SPH news. I didn't think too much about those services, and was expecting to give them a try. There should be no harm expected.

Then my nightmare came on the very first day my new phone came into use. SingTel actually sent me SMS in the middle of the night! Whenever there was some development in that night's EPL match, they would send me one SMS. This team just scored a goal, that team just won a match, blah blah blah.

The EPL fans should know what time those games are played. At the end, no choice lor, switch off the phone. That is still not the solution. The next time morning, when I switch on my phone, I still have to clear up all the junk.

I don't think I need such Valued-added services anymore. First thing in the morning tomorrow I will get those services cancelled. My gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment