Saturday, April 12, 2008

Season of Harvest

After a few months, it is again the time to collect payment from all the microstock sites. Not too much, but enough to cover the cost of a 2nd hand Nikon flash. I have set a rule for myself that I will not buy any new stuff for photography until the income from Microstock is sufficient to cover all my photography expensese incurred so far, which is a couple of thousand dollars.

US dollar went down quite a few per cent yesterday, after the de fanco central bank of Singapore, the MAS, changed their guideline on currency exchange policy. To combat inflation, they will let Singapore dollars to appreciate more. US dollar went down immediately from US$1.00=S$1.38 to US$1.00=S$1.358. Analysts are expecting US dollar to drop further to US$1.00=S$1.32 by the end of the year.

In this case, I have to convert all my US dollar earning from Microstock into Singapore dollar at the earliest possible time, to avoid loss.

Anyway, it is always good to have some extra pocket money. Let's have some fireworks:D

No comments:

Post a Comment