Monday, April 28, 2008

One Person Life

Dad and Mum went back to China on Sunday. Their flight was at 6.00 o'clock in the morning. We had to get up at 3am, then reached Budget Terminal at Changi Airport at 4+. The departure hall was already abuzz with all the budget travellers.
But outside the departure hall, all was quiet and peaceful, hardly any living soul was around.
I cooked lunch myself. Only a simple fried LongYaBa (龙牙白), a simple Chinese dish. After being pampered by my parents for one month, I am back to the life of living alone.
Dinner was at Ichiban Sushi at Causeway point. I ordered some Hokaido specialities. The food appeal was not bad, but the taste is just so so. Types of sushi available at the conveyer belt are very limited. And I saw a fly happily dancing around our table during our dinner. I must go to a local food review portal to give this restaurant a fair review. What I don't understand is why there is always a long queue at this restaurant. Hard to understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment