Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jigsaw Puzzles

It has been almost a week since I last wrote anything for my blog. Haiz... Too busy, too tired to write anything.

Jigsaw puzzles had never been something that I like, even faintly. If the puzzle is too easy, then there is no fun; if the puzzle is too difficult, then people will lose interest. The creator of the puzzle has to have a good grip of the difficulty level.

However, if the jigsaw puzzle is a real life puzzle, then it will be very difficult to even assess the difficulty level. Nobody knows about it, even the innocent 'creator' of the puzzle.

Facing a real life jigsaw puzzle, probably created by me, or my peers, unknowingly! Now the task is to get more clues, put the pieces together, and of course, finally solve the puzzle. Time is ticking... Racing with time... That is kind of stressful... But kind of fun, too.

Wish me good luck in solving the real life jigsaw puzzle....

No comments:

Post a Comment