Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lao Zhang Beef Noodle


Our first meal in Taiwan is at Lao Zhang Beef Noodle at YongKang Street (永康街).  YongKang Street is  another place for shopping and good food in Taipei these days.


Dishes offered on the menu are mostly Sichuan cuisine, famously for its use of spices and being spicy as a result.

You can pick your side dishes as you wish.

Pig's Ears 


Red in the Snow(Reddish Leaves)  

Beancurb  

Cucumber

The pig's ears are a bit on the fat side, so I don't really like it very much.  The cucumber is not bad.  


And then here comes my main dish, which is the beef tendon noodle.  I have a special liking of beef tendon.  It is chewy and good for your skin.  Haha...I am not a girl, but I still like to have smooth and silky skin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment