Thursday, October 28, 2010

Van Tharp's Peak Performance Course

It has been almost two years since I first took up Van Tharp's Peak Performance course.  This course is meant for traders to improve their investment psychology, so as to improve their trading performance, which should translate into more profits.  However, this course is not limited to traders.  It is very useful to people from ALL walks of life, it does not matter whether you are a housewife, an engineer, a banker, a politician, or whatever your profession is.

I went through this self-study course, and it has changed me significantly.  I managed to unload my emotional luggage, especially the rubbish, and start to see improvement in life.

Just an example, my score for the LSI:SPI ratio, a ratio used in the course to gauge your condition of life, has improved from a high score of 2.28 (which is bad) to 0.67.  I find my life now is a lot more meaning, I start to have profits instead of losses in my investments.  I am more cool when faced with adversity.  I don't feel constantly upset or depressed.  It may be still a long way for me to become successful, but I am sure I am on the way there.

This is a course definitely worth your money, time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment