Friday, April 4, 2008

A Bet

Being not very prudent, I put a couple of thousand dollars into a stock that someone recommended. He had mentioned the counter to me before, but I didn't take any action on it, until today he called again.

Well, I think time for me to take a little bit of risk. No, that is not true, we are taking risks everyday. It is always a matter of how to manage your risk. His recommendation may be a bit too speculative, but it is up to me to manage the risk.

Darly Guppy has written quite a number of books on managing risks in stock trading. Interested persons can visit his website: http://www.guppytraders.com/

All his books are listed at his site, and some of them are available from our National Library.

Anyway, now just keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment